Ads goes here

1989 Movie Gas Price

This is a screenshot from the 1989 movie "How I Got Into College." I'd say I watch the average amount of TV, and have conservatively seen this movie 20 times since I've had HBO all my life. Anyhow, the movie has aged well; kids seem to still go nuts to get into college. What was funny to me in the movie was the kids waiting to use payphones to find out if they got accepted, and then the cost of gas which for some reason was shown in the movie. I challenge anyone to find another movie where the show the pump price. So it made me real nostalgic to see the price per gallon in this 1989 movie was a little over a dollar a gallon. Ironically, it seems like it should be cheaper 25 years ago.
1989 Movie Gas Price 1989 Movie Gas Price Reviewed by Qamar javed on 07:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.