Ads goes here

Laundromat Washing Machines

Haven't had to use these since college. And by that I mean shared washing machines. Our 10+ year old White-Westinghouse washer finally crapped out on us the other night. It was truly a workhorse requiring almost no maintenance (except for removing a sock from the pump line), and had an agitator that apparently is not included on newer high efficiency models. $3 per load surprised me, though they had smaller, older machines for $2. Really I was more worried about looking like I didn't know what I was doing. Pretty sure I put the liquid detergent in the right compartment on top. Everything got clean, actually cleaner than the home washing machine which, upon disassembly, was damn grimy. Try to contain your excitement as I put up a picture of the dryers. 
washing machines in a laundromat
  
Laundromat Washing Machines Laundromat Washing Machines Reviewed by Qamar javed on 05:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.