Ads goes here

Model Rundown House

Things are tough in model land when even some of their houses are dilapidated. I mean, come on, if we are going to make models, let's make them all happy places, like this place. Instead, what we see are natural disasters occurring on the miniature scale. Anyhow, this kicks off perhaps the third "miniatures" week we've had here on the B&WE. I can't help it; I love models of things and wish I had a doll house as a little kid. I tried building one while in college, and managed to take off sizable portion of my thumb with a razor blade in the process. This week's montage will feature pictures from a model railroad set-up north of the quaint town of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
miniature model house in poor shape

Model Rundown House Model Rundown House Reviewed by Qamar javed on 20:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.