Ads goes here

How to Switch Cameras in Windows 8

When I am dumb and Windows 8 is dumb, that is a vicious combination. Take for instance daddy trying to figure out how to get his daughter's digital microscope camera to work with the camera app in Windows 8. Naturally, the computer has an integrated camera, but I wanted to switch to the USB camera that was connected. I won't bore you with all the failed steps I took in trying to keep my daughter's interest in the STEM fields, but somehow I figured out you have to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get to the "Change Cameras" button as pictured below. Thanks, Microsoft, for making this so very obvious and providing such great help with the new Windows 8.1. By the way, I was being sarcastic.
screen shot of windows 8 camera app options

How to Switch Cameras in Windows 8 How to Switch Cameras in Windows 8 Reviewed by Qamar javed on 07:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.